The One Digital project is seeking applications from trustees, CEOs and directors for its new Action Learning sets.
They'll bring individuals together over a six month period, aided by facilitator who will help identify
solutions to problems around charities making the best use of digital.
Here's top ten reasons why you should apply:
- Embracing digital opportunities lets organisations grow faster, innovate and do a better job of meeting the
needs of their clients and customers.
- Digital is a powerful tool for social change.
If we transform how the third sector uses digital then we can make a real and tangible impact.
- Our learning sets will cost nothing other than your time, enthusiasm and commitment to make a
- Action learning is a method that will help you come up with new solutions to
real problems – this won’t be just another talking shop.
- We will keep you focused on
the big picture of how to use digital as a tool for advancing your mission – it should be much more than just a
- You will gain support and strength from a group of like-minded people
from across the sector facing similar challenges.
- You will be exposed to experts from
outside the sector, new ways of working and innovative solutions.
- You will have a
safe and confidential space where you can be honest about the challenges you are facing.
- The sets will be facilitated by Ross McCulloch from Third Sector Lab and Be Good Be Social – an expert in digital who understands the context you are working in.
- Until senior leaders have a strong vision of how digital can transform their organisation, anything else will just be papering round the cracks.
Find out more and apply.